Hard Disk Drive (HDD) prices sky rocket
Due to the flooding in Thailand, which makes roughly 40% of all Worldwide HDD’s, prices have shot up across the globe. And the rise is set to continue.
Using the Western Digital 2TB Green hard drive as an example, that we seem to have an abundance of here, especially nice because they are cool / quiet and offer rock solid longevity, they were purchased for around £50 each not so long ago.
Now ebuyer have them on for £198.33! As of 22/10/2011
- 09.11.13: Signed up for Monster.com? Oh well... (0)
- 07.11.13: Time travel may be possible (0)
- 14.11.13: Server worth $1.5 million wrecked by forklift (0)
- 01.10.13: Fastest Broadband (99)
- 14.11.13: Free UK mobile service runs straight into connectivity problems (0)