Google showing different search results whilst logged in [FIXED]
Google will filter results based on your search / web history whilst logged in; showing different search results in Google listing for specific keywords. Luckily we have found an easy way of turning these off in your Google admin, so that results are based on genuine search results.
Sure you can always log out of Google to achieve the same effect, but if you do this regularly then it can become quite a bind.
Turn off / Pause Google Personalized Search
- Log into your Google Account
- Navigate to My Account > Web History or simply click here
- Down the left hand-side find Pause and click it
- You can remove old items by clicking Remove Items > Clear Entire Web History
That’s it, Google will now stop using your web history as part of its’ search results.
Let us know how you get on with a comment below »
- 21.06.12: An A-Z Index of the Bash command line for Linux. (0)