Fatal error: “no default carrier” FIX
Having problems with Prestashop displaying: Fatal error: “no default carrier” message, but only in certain browsers, perhaps Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera. Here’s a quick fix which got things working correctly for us.
Our problem was this error presenting itself in Chrome.
Oddly enough, Firefox,
We tried a hard refresh (Ctrl + F5) windows, but this wasn’t shifting the problem. So naturally we move onto browser data.
Our quick Fix - Delete your cookies
1. From the Settings Drop down spanner (top right), Select Settings ->
2. Under the Hood -> Privacy => Clear Browsing data -> from the pop up modal ->
2. ALTERNATIVE! Later versions of Chrome May find this under:
Settings -> Show advanced settings -> Clear Browsing data
3. Tick Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data -> Clear Browsing data and Refresh the page, all sorted
If you just want to test whether this is really your problem with Chrome and Cookies, then simply navigate to your website with the Chrome Incognito Window… simply right click on a link and choose from the menu.
- 17.10.13: Ubuntu for Mobile Phones (0)
- 08.11.13: Google pays public for information on local Businesses (0)
- 12.10.13: What does the future hold for Digg? (2)
- 20.10.13: Is Google breaking another law? (0)
- 26.11.13: Top 10 most subscribed RSS feeds (1)